27 August 2016

Fashion designing competition





SNTA is back, but most focusing on hair made designs, so I would like to make a fashion only competition for you, I understand that not many into designing, but it's for fun and I would like to see how creative you will be not how great the design is.

To make it easy and cheap,
I would like to see how you will use this specific design in creating a fashion piece:


You can see what I made with it as example:


*You can use a fakie if you dont have enough SC's/SD's or draw it in simple way just to show how you wish to use it.(if it's a drawing please write your user with it)
*Using stardoll/decor items instead of full designed piece is fine as long as you can mix the egg/s with it.



Prize:
80 SD's wishlist items and one of my (fashion/interior) designs or new request of your choice.
(I will also put on my presentation with your user. If it's a drawing I will put on my Deviantart account/ if you have account there I will fave it.)

Other entries get one of these:



You have two weeks to enter.
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Stardoll Daily Dose Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang